Saturday, September 20, 2014

Product Review Jamaican Mango & Lime Black Castor Oil Extra Dark vs. Sunny Isle Extra Dark Jamaican Castor Oil

I was curiouse about this Jamican Castor Oil so I went out and purchased some by Sunny Isle and absoultly loved it. I applied a little to my hands every night and massaged it along my nape are and on my scalp after three days of usage I could tell the difference. My hair was very manageable and bouncy not greasy and weighted down. I had a very lustrouse shine it was just ultimately awesome! Then the sad day came when I ran out. I searched all over town looking for it no one had it so I bugged my little sister enough about it until she went on a misson and started looking and asking around for me. In the mean time I was like okay, so what am I  going to use. So like most of us I bought another product thinking all hope was lost. I bought Jamican Mango & Lime extra dark castrol it was a mistake. It left my hair feeling rough and dry ugh. So a week later I get a call from one of the local hair stores and she tells me that my order is in for Sunny Isle Extra Dark Castor oil before the conversation ended I was at the store. So my suggestion to you if you're looking for a product to thicken, regrow your edges and give you that lustrous look you desire here it is. I apply it to my hair at night it has a ash smell to it but it doesn't last long. When you pour it in your hands it's sticky  but don't worry that's good. If you want to check out this product go to sunnyislejamaicanblackcastoroil.com

1 comment:

  1. Sis thank you. I appreciate this review, I wanted to know the difference and now I found it. I bought the Mango & Lime, applied it on a clean scalp, and in a day my hair itself looked dark yellow and dull. It must have some kind of artificial colour in there- Mango & Lime is the only castor oil I've seen thats fluorescent yellow when you pour it out the bottle! It also stained my pillow even with a bonnet on. I'm sure it can't be castor beans that turned that bright yellow on their own... :( Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete